Purple lamp shade – You can make a beautiful lamp shade of purple that will blend with your lavender walls. But you do not want to buy a lampshade available in the market and online stores. You can make your own, with the following steps:
1. Visit a craft store and buy the paper used.
2. on a flat work table open purple paper rolls. Take the lampshade and put in paper crafts measurements.
3. Cut the craft paper and check its size. Place the craft paper and place it on the cloth. The about ¼ inch from the edge of the fold and sew.
4. Take the wire frame of a lampshade and stretch fabric over it and leave some space at both ends.
5. During the edge of the fabric lampshade purple in color add some small drops of glue of good quality. Glue should touch the tip of the fabric and must be pressed smoothed well.
6. Once the glue dries and guaranteed color, cutting additional parts inside.
7. If the lampshade fabric has a design on it then you do not need to decorate it. Here you can decorate the purple lamp shade according your creative ideas.
After 90 minutes you are quite happy with your purple lamp shade DIY project. You hope that others in your family will love it too.
This post topic: Chandelier